Happy Friday! Today I have a review of a new indie brand called Glitter Me This. Not only are these polishes gorgeous, but make sure you read the entire entry for your chance to name them! First, I’ll show you how I wore the polishes, and then I’ll leave the rules for entering the contest. I hope you find this as fun as I do!
Up first is this pink jelly polish filled with fine pink and silver glitter, silver bars, small lilac hexagons, and large pink hexagons. I layered two coats over L’Oreal Sweet Nothings to get the look in the photos. This beautiful pink has a very good formula. It is a bit on the thick side, but it’s not goopy at all. In fact, the thickness helps to ensure the glitters get spread out well on the nail! I love this pink, as it is very girly and cute. It reminds me of a ballerina or a princess!
The other Glitter Me This polish is a light, frosted purple with medium purple hexagons, small pink and silver hexagons, and tiny teal hexagons. There are also some holographic shards thrown in! I layered two coats over ncLA Malibu Beach Babe to get this funky look! The polish was sheer on its own, so I decided layering would be fun. This purple has a great formula and the glitters apply easily. I love this manicure, as it has a galaxy feel without the hassle of nail art! I also used a matte top coat to make the glitters stand out more. For a more feminine look, layer this purple over white!
Name These Polishes!
Now is your chance to win a full size bottle of these polishes! All you have to do is name them! Please read the rules below carefully to make sure your entry counts. I will also post a photo of the nail polish bottles so you can see the polish in its natural state before layering. Have fun, and good luck!
- To enter, leave one comment on this entry with the names you came up with for these polishes.
- There is only one entry per person. You may choose one name for each polish, for a total of two names.
- You must have a USA address to enter.
- You must be 18 or older, or have your parents permission to enter.
- This contest will run until midnight EST on Friday, March 22.
- I have the right to change or add to the rules at any time during the giveaway.
- The winners will be chosen by Glitter Me This and me based on creativity and how well it matches the look of the polish.
- Winners will receive one full size bottle of the polish they named.
- Make sure you like Adventures in Polishland and Glitter Me This on Facebook to see if you’ve won!
Thank you for entering! Make sure you stop by the Glitter Me This Etsy shop HERE to purchase her polishes!
The products in this post were provided for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own. For more information see my Disclosure Policy.